Friday 25 April 2008

Always The HARD Way

Sorry for the lack of updates in the past week and a half. I just got home from my first time ever in Europe and I must say it was fucking amazing! I can't wait to be back over there. But anyways, on with the cock talk. These first 2 were found while I was taking a shit (as always). 1st up is some sort of Jewish dwarf with a huge white gravy maker. Dude is definitely tasting his own jizz and is either loving or hating it. It's difficult to tell 'cause in the good ol' US of A "eeeurgh" would be a sign of almost puking/gagging. But over there in Germany it could easily be a sign of great pleasure/taste. Best part of the pic is the butt dribble he's got going on. I LOL'd on sight.


This next one was drawn very, very lightly and had also slightly faded over time so I took it upon myself to re-draw it, aka trace it, 'cause it is your duty to do so to such a beautiful winged cock. I would definitely pay for one of my friends to get this as a L.B.T. I hope you all know what an L.B.T is. If not then you're a fruit.


So while in Berlin I attended a gig that a few of my friends band was playing after our own gig. My 1st mission while there should have been to find girls and get drunk, but instead I immediately went on the hunt for sweet meat art. No description necessary for this one beyond what it already says:


My friend Mr. Jonathan Buske pointed out this little hidden treasure to me. It's sad that people sometimes feel the need to deface such beautiful works of art, but it's still semi noticeable despite the vandalism thwarted upon it and still semi LOLable. I mean come on, a prick with what looks like to be a HERSHEY'S® Kiss for a head, surfing and throwing up a sick "shakka" brah is pretty stunning in my eyes.


This last piece is my favorite of the group because it was drawn exclusively for this blog. It kinda hurts to look at, you know? A trouser snake in a knot like that is something i never wanna experience. But however, it is fucking amazing none the less. The pubic area is the funniest part. It's just like a halo puff of pubes with some prickly stub hairs on the balls. And just because it's cumming a Terror tag does not make it homo, 'cause Terror is far from homo. Go pick up the new CD when it drops (edit: record has officially dropped).


Location: Pics 1 & 2 from Berlin, DE @ The Magnet;
pics 3, 4 & 5 from Berlin, DE @ SO-36

No comments: