Sunday 4 May 2008

Big Willy

This post is a dedication to my great friend Mr. Andrew Williams. I've had the pleasure of touring many, many years with this man and he, like me, is a lover of the Cock / Dick Art On Tour scene. The drawings in this post were specially done by him ESCLUSIVELY for my blog! For the first piece I had to get 3 different shots of it in attempt to capture it's genuine beauty. I don't have much to say about it aside from the fact that it's fucking gorgeous and that I hope that when people are pissing and/or shitting they will enjoy this legitimate piece of art.




Who here doesn't wanna look like "Pud Mellman"? I certainly wish I had a dick nose and I'm pretty sure that most guys, and maybe even girls, would also agree. Actually now that I think about it I'm 100% sure that girls would agree and maybe even some homos. What girl wouldn't want her skittle twiddled with a tongue all the while a large dick nose is gently inserted into her flesh hole. Oh what a beautiful world it would be! Also, I wonder if when Pud sneezes does he cum all over his face and into is mouth? I would dread the flu & cold season in fear of giving myself facials if I was ever fortunate enough to be this handsome man nobly named "Pud Mellman".


Locations: The Wedge Room @ Portsmouth, UK
The New Age @ Trevisto, Italy
Artist: Big Willy aka Andy Williams

No comments: