Tuesday 20 May 2008

The Art Of Drawing Pork Pipes.

I was so bored today that I resorted to lurking the Internet the entire day. I know this particular piece is a little off topic from my normal postings but FUCKING SHIT these are amazing! I found this on a website called web cam stop motion thing.


This one is pure, unrivaled genius. I wish I could draw shit like this. It's like it's being reborn from it's cock cocoon. Watching the gift of "boner life" is a stunning thing to witness. Damn near brings a tear to my eye.



You probably all know this amazing scene from the movie "Superbad". I literally almost exploded when I saw this in the theatre. A fucking classic scene I must say. Someone decided it would be a good idea to re-edit the scene and throw some music in the background (they were absolutely right). Every time I watch this it makes me almost cry. There's some priceless dicks drawn and I could only wish they were drawn on some bathrooms or green room at a gig.



This asshole has been blessed with a amazing talent. Please just watch this and see how AMAZING it is. It's got some weird ass foreign music to back up his rad drawing ideas. Check it out and enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Serena said...

i luh this blog.