Friday 9 May 2008

"Austria! Well then, G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the bar-b!"

This is a finely drawn ant-eater aka uncircumcised cream stick. I like this theme that most touring bands seem have going on with drawing a shaft and having it splurge out either their bands name or all the names of the bands on the touring package. I think it's a great promotional marketing technique for a struggling act. I see shit like this and it makes me wanna go check these bands out ASAP. As you can see, this particular piece is a newbie to the wall canvas ala the '08 written in the spooge. I hope it remains in it's dignified position 'til the end of the world because it is an extremely nice piece of art.


This next piece is a bit of an eyesore at first glance, but once you notice the sheer magnificence hidden within your eyes are immediately whirled into a blissfully orgasmic treat. What we have here is a HUGE piece of man meat and it is, as Nick Manning would say "dropping fucking loads!" all over this guys face. I mean I know the majority of this massive load is going into his throat but come on! That's a lot of cum. I think a load that big could possibly, most definitely, drown / kill someone. Imagine you're a good friend of a guy like this, but you're completely unaware of his secret cum guzzling infatuation. You might get a phone call from his mom or the cops and it might go something like...

Cop: Excuse me sir, I regret to inform you that your friend Jordan died last night.
Me: Oh my god! What happened!?
Cop: He died a slow slow death...by drowning in another man.s cum.
HANG UP

All respect gone for Jordan and and funeral services will not include my attendance.



Not much to say about this one. It's clearly already been given a great name. DUCK BONER. Well it's definitely a duck (i think?) and it for sure has a boner. It looks like an acorn or an olive is glued to the tip of his schlong. I only wish that birds had reproductive organs like that. I guess only in a perfect world would we have such things as a real duck boner or people who looked like "Pud Mellman" (see post below).


Location: Wein, Austria @ The Arena
Photos: Martin Stewart
Artist: Unknown

No comments: